We are looking for both experienced and junior developers with knowledge of Erlang. The right candidate will join our team of experienced developers and designers, who will get you up to speed with the ins and outs of developing for TV-as-a-Service in no time.
Developing state-of-the-art coding solutions for our TV-as-a-Service platform. Design, code, test and support of Erlang and related software, including some research. Experienced programmers will be expected to mentor and coach junior staff.
- Experienced in the use of the Erlang OTP for the delivery of complex systems.
- Must have demonstrable experience of designing and delivering multiple projects.
- Demonstrable software development and implementation experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Erlang programming which will be tested.
- Experience with Linux and related operating systems.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Nice to have
- Programming skills and experience with languages such as C and Java
- Experience with communications protocols (HTTP, XMPP, SMPP, …)
- Experience with Agile Methods, including Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of distributed computing, parallelism, concurrency and virtualisation
Hilversum, The Netherlands